Top Point Earners
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if there is a problem with your points.
Appropriation Limits and Guidelines
All appropriations are reimbursements. No member organization represented in the Council can receive more than $500.00 year from Council funds, according to ASNMSU Law.
To be eligible for appropriations a member organization must:
- Have turned in a Membership Form
- President & Treasurer of your organization must complete an ASNMSU Funding Procedures Workshop by the required ASNMSU Deadlines.
- Each organization must meet a minimum of 40 points per semester to be eligible for funding.
- Each member organization must have a minimum of one council representative at every Council meeting.
- Each student organization must have a minimum of one organization member participate in 90% of the Council Events.
Council funding for Student Organizations will be available per the following schedule and terms:
- All member organizations will be eligible for $250.00 reimbursement in the Fall semester if they met all requirements above or signed a Letter of Agreement.
- Student Organizations can apply for an additional $250.00 disbursement in the Spring semester on a prioritized basis based on points earned and event participation levels.
|EVENT||POINTS||MAXIMUM POINTS PER SEMESTER|
|1. MEETINGS||2 per representative||24 points|
|2. COUNCIL EVENTS||2 per event||30 points|
|Weenie Roast||2 per volunteer||10 pts|
|Homecoming Float Construction||5 per volunteer||25 pts|
|Alumni Cookout||2 per volunteer||10 pts|
|Spring Engineer’s Week||5 per volunteer||25 pts|
|3. COMMITTEES||2 per meeting||8 pts|
|4. BONUSES||20 pts|
|Action Photos/Group Shots||1 per photo||12 pts|
|STEM Community Service||1 per hour, 10% of group||10 pts|
|Survey’s (Online)||1 per survey||